Egyptpyramidstours tour guide will pick you up from Suez Port by the cruise exit door. After that you will be transferred by an air-conditioned vehicle to Cairo, approximately 2 ½ hours. Enjoy a tour to Egypt’s Great Giza Pyramids. Get excited by a camel caravan ride in the desert(option). Continue your excursion down to the Valley Temple, then visit the great Sphinx. After lunch at a local restaurant, move to Sakkara, Egypt’s oldest ancient cemetery where you can see the world’s first monumental stone building, the Step Pyramid of King Zoser, built by the engineer Imhotep. Enjoy also visiting one of the magnificent Mastabas (burial chamber) of either Ptah Hotep, Idut or Mereruca. Before beginning your return trip to Suez Port a short stop will be made at a Papyrus Institute where you will have the opportunity to shop for souvenirs.
• Pick up services from Suez port & return (by the cruise exit door).
• All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
• Private English Egyptologist guide.
• Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
• Mineral water on board the vehicle during the tour.
• Lunch meal at local restaurant in Giza.
• Shopping tours in Cairo.
* All Service charges & taxes.