Egyptpyramidstours tour guide will pick you up from El Ein El Sokhna Port by the cruise exit door. Enjoy a shore excursion & day trip from El Ein El Sokhna to Cairo, approximately 2 ½ hour by a luxurious air-conditioned vehicle. Get excited by a panoramic view of the Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, the head of a pharaoh with a lion’s body, which dates back to the time of Chephren; the tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the Pyramids of Chephren. Lunch will be served at a local restaurant.
Continue to Sakkara, Egypt’s oldest ancient cemetery.Then pay a visit to the world’s first monumental stone building, the Step Pyramid of King Zoser, built by the engineer Imhotep. Moreover; you will see one of the magnificent Mastabas (burial chamber) of either Ptah Hotep, Idut or Mereruca. Before beginning your return trip to Ein sokhna, you will stop at a Papyrus Institute where you will have the opportunity to shop for souvenirs of Cairo & Egypt.
• Pick up services from El Ein EL Sokhna Port & return.
• All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
• Private English Egyptologist guide.
• Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
• Lunch at local Restaurant.
• Shopping tours in Cairo.
• All taxes & service charge.
• Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary